Peter E. Nerber 505-0981

Peter A. Nerber 529-0948

Call the Animal Control Officer about problems with stray or lost domestic animals.

For wild animals in distress or wild animals causing problems, contact the Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, 284 State Street, 41 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0041 (207) 287-8000.

To reach a Game Warden 24 hours a day, contact State Game Wardens' 24 hour Dispatch Centers: 1-800-452-4664 (Augusta) 1-800-432-7381 (Bangor)

freedom animal control